* DO read other students’ posts and refer to their comments when adding your own (It makes for better discussions and you’ll get a better grade).
* This is a moderated discussion, which means I have to approve all posts. So it may be 24-48 hours before your comments are posted. If your comments don’t appear, contact me after 48 hours and I will investigate.
* DO keep a copy of what you wrote. If you post disappears into cyberspace, you will need it to submit again.
* NOTE: No posts will go up after the deadline. If you miss the cutoff time there are no makeups.
Some guidelines for chapter one:
* History is always slanted. What perspective do you think the author takes on this subject? Where can you see him commenting on events or interjecting subjectivity?
* What else would you like to see included in this reading? What do you think is missing?
* How does this reading differ from the class lecture on the same topic?
* Does any of this relate to current times?
Due January 31st